|| On her fourth year in Sweden, Carol finally decides to have a long summer vacation, reading novels in her hammock and looking after her allotment. However, her vacation is soon interrupted when she receives a letter from a friend visiting Paris. The person he's traveling with has just gotten a message that a vagrant has been killed in his Swedish apartment, after sneaking in there to sleep. As he can't leave Paris at the moment, he has asked his friend to turn to Carol to find out the truth about the strange incident. Starting off with no clues at all, Carol is soon wrapped up in her longest and most complex case to date.
- East Side Story is the fourth game in the Carol Reed series.
- Like previous Carol Reed mysteries, it's a classic first person adventure game. The game is 100% mouse driven.
- You don't have to have played any of the earlier games to fully enjoy East Side Story.
- All dialogue is in English, and has subtitles.
- The game contains no violence or foul language. It has no action sequences, and is suitable for ages 11 and up.
Pentium 1000 or higher
128 MB Ram
16MB Video Card
800MB Hard Drive Space
Windows 98, XP, Vista or 7