||Machinarium is an award-winning independent puzzle / adventure game developed by Amanita Design, the makers of Botanicula and the popular web-games Samorost and Samorost2. A little robot who s been thrown out to the scrap yard behind the city must return and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood and save his robot girlfriend.
- World: Machinarium's world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is the old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place.
- Story: You will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot girlfriend.
- Puzzles: You will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games.
- Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is over an hour of carefully crafted animations.
- Music: The beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST).
- Communication: You won't find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols.