|| Secrets, surveillance and survival as you fight an unseen captor, in this cryptic adventure. Ready for an experiment?
In Experiment 112, you'll experience innovative-shared adventure across dilapidated ships, sweeping cliffs and across scenic coastlines. Mysteriously, you find yourself in the ship's operations room faced with a highly advanced panel of controls, surveillance monitors, and a wide array of sophisticated technology. As you watch the monitors for other signs of life, you discover a woman, Professor Lea Nichols, in a cabin connected to intravenous tubes. Unable to find a way to Communicate with her directly, you realize that you are her only hope. She needs your help to escape her prison and get the medical help she desperately needs. The problem is, an unseen captor too is holding you prisoner. The only way to escape is to help one another. But who are you? Who is she? Why do you control both your fates? Is escape from this floating prison your only goal?
- Explore every corner of the eerie dilapidated ship scouting your path.
- Unlock a powerful story revealed through vivid flashbacks and shocking plot twists.
- Guide Lea's actions while confined in the locked operations room, to determine the fate of both characters.
- Characters possess independent attitudes, notions and fears build trust with them to overcome human and environmental challenges.
- Employ high-tech surveillance equipment to solve ingenious puzzles - Ship intranets, 3D rotation cameras, light intensifiers, heat detectors, thermal vision and more