Lose yourself in a tale of magic and wonder, where anything is possible and where nothing is quite as it seems: join young Jerry and follow a peculiar white rabbit to the wondrous realm of Mousewood, a land where critters can speak and where mystery abounds.
It is here that Jerry’s dream of being a magician comes true, though a haunting, sinister force casts a long shadow over the forest. Someone offers the residents of Mousewood a deal of their lifetime - tickets to the greatest magic show that the world has ever seen. But the price is steep, as they'll have to stake their most precious possessions and also their lives.
As the shadows grow deeper, the residents of Mousewood have only Jerry to turn to. On an adventure full of laughter and tears, joy and fear, the young boy will face the ultimate trial, leaving behind the world he once knew, and his childhood, too, will become a thing of the past.
- Story-driven exploration/adventure: The Night of the Rabbit was conceived, written and designed by Matthias Kempke, who believes that games design is all about creating new worlds to be explored by players.
- Multi-layered story: it starts out in a light-hearted and funny way, but soon shift to a dramatic and thought-provoking tone over the 20 hours of gameplay.
- Original character and world design: the animal people who populate the game were originally developed in short stories written by game creator; these stories are included as the in-game bonuses.
- A mysterious world: Unravel the Marquis de Hoto's sinister secret, travelling through Mousewood and far portal worlds.
- Hand-drawn HD graphics: Let more than 50 carefully hand-drawn HD sceneries and over 40 lovingly animated characters put a spell on you.
- Enchanting soundtrack: One hour of music composed exclusively for this game, sophisticated ambient sounds and fully voiced dialogues bring the magic to your ears.
- Bonus content: Unlock a multitude of extras, like a segmented audio book, an enigmatic card deck and funny stickers. Collect them all and learn more about Mousewood's people.
- Tricky puzzles: It will take all your wit and cunning to master the portal worlds' different spells and solve the mysteries surrounding Mousewood and the Marquis.