Includes Two Worlds II and the Pirates of the Flying Fortress expansion.
Two Worlds II
A breathtaking journey into Antaloor's past After the downfall of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Dark Lord Gandohar has nearly achieved his objective to disrupt the balance between the elements. Dark magic surges into the land to fill the void. Recognizing the potential for complete control over the dark powers, Gandohar starts to use the power of Aziraal trap within Kyra, the descendant of the Orphans. Despite her ancestry, Kyra cannot endure the strain. With Antaloor already in his clutches, Gandohar concocts a new plan from his stronghold in Oswaroth. There are still those who struggle against the tyrant, hoping to shift the balance of forces in their favor. The fight for Antaloor continues... Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar's castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees the hero from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar's dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy's defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.
Pirates of the Flying Fortress
Plots within plots and schemes within schemes devolve the crew of the Wandering Wrath into mistrust and outright mutiny, and all the while the lives of the islands' innocents hang perilously in the balance. The ship's notorious captain is a man so cruel and vile, he is said to have been born without a soul. Yet it is often true in the murky underbelly of the harsh seas, that things aren't always what they seem. Captain Ed Teal recruits the hero of the story for a personal errand, one such errand that's allegedly unconnected with treasure, but rather to reconnect him with his lost love; a secluded and hermitical maiden by the name of Maren who is said to inhabit the islands. Uninvited eyes are always watching where there is fame and fortune to be had. The Wandering Wrath's second and third in command, Cutter and Nicky Nails, have agenda's of their own. Trust is the rarest of all currencies, and none will be found by those unwilling to shed a little of his own… or a few buckets of blood.
- Lush, living open world brimming with new quests, items, and NPCs
- Singleplayer world map expanded by 25% as well as 4 brand-new multiplayer maps
- Deep, engaging story voiced by an all-new cast
- Scores of new, fully-customizable weapons, armor & loot
- Horse armor and improved horse mechanics
- A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
- State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACETM engine and special tools
- Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
- Intuitive user interface for the DEMONSTM Magic system and the PAPACTM Alchemy system
- Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
- Complex object management with movable and usable items
- Special CRAFTTM tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
- Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
- Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
- Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
- Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation